We went to Ravinia again! This time with Jason's mom and her date, Dell. Kelly got to cook, this was the menu:
Ravina Nickle Creek Menu
Thai noodle salad with chicken and mandarin oranges (spicy)
Pasta salad with olive oil, tomato, basil, garlic, feta
Cubed cheese, Sliced summer sausage, triscuits
Watermelon
Chocolate chip cookies
Apricot Wine, Leine and corona beer
We spread out a blanket under the shooting stars. Jason and Kelly got to see Fiona on stage dance like a rag doll to the music. The set was ruffly fabric that changed colors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Years Later...
and I'm still very much in love with Kelly, who is now my wife. And we have a great son, Garion, who is totally NOT introverted like his...
-
and I'm still very much in love with Kelly, who is now my wife. And we have a great son, Garion, who is totally NOT introverted like his...
-
A lovely sort of spring day. Though the weather is still undecided about what season it is, we continue to be optimistic. We started our spr...
-
This morning Jason and I checked out the newest forest preserve in DuPage County called St. James Farm in (I think?) Winfield. I think it ac...
1 comment:
The food was better than the show, but that's because the food was so great! Made by beautiful hands that I'm lucky enough to hold. :)
Post a Comment