After faithfully watching all of the past 4 Harry Potter movies, the last one we finished the day before, we met up with Susie and Tony to see the latest Harry Potter movie (Order of the Phoenix). Loved it. We'd already observed, watching the previous 4 practically back-to-back, that they were getting better each time. We really liked 3. Now it's a tie between 3 and 5 being the best. We saw the show at the IMAX where the last 15 minutes (the big battle scene and wizard duel) were in 3D. Rock on. And Kelly had just finished the last Harry Potter book, so she was in a Harry Potter tizzy.
We met up for beforehand dinner at an Italian place in Woodridge called Clara's where we split a delicious slice of lasagna. Definitely recommend this place, was Tony and Susie's suggestion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Years Later...
and I'm still very much in love with Kelly, who is now my wife. And we have a great son, Garion, who is totally NOT introverted like his...
-
and I'm still very much in love with Kelly, who is now my wife. And we have a great son, Garion, who is totally NOT introverted like his...
-
A lovely sort of spring day. Though the weather is still undecided about what season it is, we continue to be optimistic. We started our spr...
-
This morning Jason and I checked out the newest forest preserve in DuPage County called St. James Farm in (I think?) Winfield. I think it ac...
No comments:
Post a Comment