Saturday, February 14, 2009

V-Day

On this romantic day, the day before our loviversary, Jason surprised me with flowers and candy and presents, and also this groovy little disco frog. I believe he had no idea that this little stuffed toy also came with a voice, and I also believe if he'd known, he would've thought twice before introducing it to me. Sometimes I enjoy playing the frog song next to the phone when we talk at night. I am convinced that Jason boogies on the other end of the phone every time. It's too catchy.

On this special night we also went to Salerno's for dinner in St. Charles. We had a pleasant time but we will never, ever, ever go out for dinner on Valentine's day ever, ever again.

No comments:

12 Years Later...

and I'm still very much in love with Kelly, who is now my wife. And we have a great son, Garion, who is totally NOT introverted like his...