It was the first chance Kelly got to see Jason in his studly suit this year. So she was definitely looking forward to it.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Rohini and Jeeri's Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Years Later...
and I'm still very much in love with Kelly, who is now my wife. And we have a great son, Garion, who is totally NOT introverted like his...
-
and I'm still very much in love with Kelly, who is now my wife. And we have a great son, Garion, who is totally NOT introverted like his...
-
A lovely sort of spring day. Though the weather is still undecided about what season it is, we continue to be optimistic. We started our spr...
-
This morning Jason and I checked out the newest forest preserve in DuPage County called St. James Farm in (I think?) Winfield. I think it ac...
No comments:
Post a Comment