Eight months ago on this fateful day Jason and I met face-to-face for the first time! Unfortunately we had to spend this anniversary apart. Due to his coworker having a sprained ankle, Jason was suddenly whisked away to spend 9 days doing field work in northern Michigan, collecting oak specimens. He left early on the 4th and will be gone until the 12th. He called me on Kelly B.'s cell phone tonight, and told me he was in Harrison, MI, and he caught me at my parents' house (doing laundry) ... so we were 301 miles apart.
I googled Harrison -- its slogan is "Twenty Lakes in Twenty Minutes" and it's the country seat of Clare County, Michigan. Also had to google Indian Head Park, and the only trivia I could come up with is that it was named after a golf course.
I miss that boy. We're going to celebrate when he gets back -- I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Years Later...
and I'm still very much in love with Kelly, who is now my wife. And we have a great son, Garion, who is totally NOT introverted like his...
-
and I'm still very much in love with Kelly, who is now my wife. And we have a great son, Garion, who is totally NOT introverted like his...
-
A lovely sort of spring day. Though the weather is still undecided about what season it is, we continue to be optimistic. We started our spr...
-
This morning Jason and I checked out the newest forest preserve in DuPage County called St. James Farm in (I think?) Winfield. I think it ac...
No comments:
Post a Comment