Monday, February 5, 2007

One Month Anniversary

Jason and I met up to reenact our fateful meeting date at the Bou. Jason showed up first again, and he'd snagged the same table by the door. I believe we ordered the same drinks. And Jason picked out a card for his mom's birthday from the rack, I helped. He wrote it at the table, sealed it, wrote "To: Mom From: Jason" on the envelope. Then crossed out "Mom" and wrote "Kelly", and slid the card over to me. I had not suspected a thing. I kept the card on my desk for months after, until I finally took it home to put in my memory box. It was so romantic.

No comments:

12 Years Later...

and I'm still very much in love with Kelly, who is now my wife. And we have a great son, Garion, who is totally NOT introverted like his...